myfitnesspal username: ericamorse
Festival season is here and Lunar Nymphs Boutique is doing a giveaway!
I will be giving away one of my beautiful bras listed on my etsy:
Winner will get to choose whichever bra they like and I will create it in their size ❀ Each of my bras comes with straps, can be made as a push up, double push (may vary), or no push up at all.
1. Size 32A - 36DD is the most common sizes I can find. Size 32C is not sold at the places I get my bras from. If you do win and you are a size 32C, I can do a bra size equivalent or you can send me a bra to decorate. As for smaller or bigger sizes you will have to mail me a bra. Please keep this in mind if you do wish to enter the giveaway.
2. In order to enter you must live in the United States, 18+
3. Reblog this post to be entered. Reblog ONCE a day. Please do not spam your followers. Likes do not count. Also, do not use giveaway or sideblogs, be fair!
4. You do not have to be following me.
5. I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner, so it will be completely fair. (http://www.random.org/)
6. If you do not follow the rules/guidelines and happen to be chosen I will have to disqualify you and pick another winner using the generator.
Giveaway ends Monday April 28th 12:00 AM (PDT)
I was just going to reblog this because they’re super pretty, but hey, giveway, awesome!
One month till my birthday! 24 sounds so OLD!
Online image search tool and Chrome extension that claims to locate US sex offenders in it’s database with facial recognition analysis:
This Free online safety tool uses Facial Recognition to scan photos of Potential Dates, Coaches, Teachers and more… Check them all with CreepFace instantly!
Just Right Click and Select “Scan with CreepFace” to check any online photo against 475,000 Registered Sex Offenders in the U.S.
Facial Recognition powered by FacialNetwork.com
The Creepface online search engine can be found here
Keep all the girls safe!
And stay safe girlies.
Weight watchers Points or Points Plus? I feel like I lost more on Points than I am on Points Plus. Does anyone else have any opinions?